TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Website is operated by ”FIDAN NOVRUZOVA” hereinafter referred to as FIDAN NOVRUZOVA.
- Access to and use of the Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” means FIDAN NOVRUZOVA, the operator of this Website.
- Use of the Website includes, but is not limited to, accessing, browsing, registering to receive our newsletter, or using the Website.
- If you use any part of the Website, that use is considered your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. That acceptance applies from the date on which you first access the Website. You must stop using the Website straight away if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions. Any alternative Terms and Conditions on the part of the customer shall not apply unless we should confirm these in writing, there are no supplementary agreements.
- Before entering the Website, you must read these Terms and Conditions carefully, which are including also Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Before purchasing the goods that we provide through the Website, you must read our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change or update the Website and its content at any time without notice to you. However, please note that any content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are not under any obligation to update that content. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If we do change these Terms and Conditions, we will post the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to check the Website from time to time to see if there have been any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Once any updated Terms and Conditions are posted on the Website, your continued use of the Website will be considered to be your acceptance of those updated Terms and Conditions.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including; your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers), email address and phone number.
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging form shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or confirmations)
- Additionally we use this Order Information to: communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products.
AZMOL GROUP has the right to use the “cookies” method. We use “cookies” to collect certain information about the Customer and to track visits to our site. Sites often use this method to improve the identification of their users. “Cookies” represent a small amount of information, which is sent by the Customer’s browser and stored on the computer’s hard disk. These are transmitted when the Customer visits our site through a computer. If the Customer does not delete “cookies”, every time he uses the same computer to access our site, the server will be notified of his visit, and we may collect statistical information about the Customer’s activities on the site.
AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY and SECURITY of the WEBSITE
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
- From time to time, we may carry out maintenance or repairs to the Website, or update the Website with new functionality.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Website available 24 hours a day. Subject to paragraph 20 below, we shall not have any liability if the Website is unavailable for any period or at any time.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that the Website will always be available or that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- We may impose restrictions for any reason on access to the Website at any time without notice, and you must not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any such action.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any hardware, software or any equipment that you use is compatible with the Website, and, subject to paragraph 20 below, we shall not have any liability for any damage caused to, or viruses or other information which may affect, any such hardware, software or equipment due to your access to the Website. You must use your own virus protection software.
- Subject to paragraph 20 below, we shall not have any liability for the actions of third parties.
- Subject to the extent permitted by law, in all cases other than in respect of services we provide to a specific customer (which shall be governed by separate contractual terms of engagement), in relation to your use of or inability to use, or delay in use of, or reliance on any content on, the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material:
- our maximum liability (whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation, negligence, restitution or under any other legal head of liability), shall be 100 EURO;
- and we shall not have any liability (whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation, negligence, restitution or under any other legal head of liability) for any: (i) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (ii) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (iii) loss of contracts; (iv) loss of use of money; (v) loss of anticipated savings; (vi) loss of revenue; (vii) loss of goodwill; (viii) loss of reputation; (ix) loss of business; (x) ex gratia payments; (xi) loss of operation time; (xii) loss of opportunity; (xiii) loss caused by the diminution in value of any asset; or (xiv) loss of, damage to, or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of such losses being incurred. For the avoidance of doubt, (ii) to (xiv) (inclusive) of this paragraph 2 apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not currently in stock however they are available to order and will be made in chosen size especially for you. Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your Orders.
The following conditions apply for pre-orders:
Will be producing these items for you, in the size you require, payment will be taken in advance. We have limited availability for pre-order items.Pre-orders will be ready for shipping from February 2020 if placed between November 1st and 23rd.
The items will then be processed for delivery once the pre-ordered product is ready to be shipped. You can see the estimated delivery date of the product within the product description on our Website. This date cannot be guaranteed due to potential manufacturing delays; however we do our best to estimate this date as accurately as possible.
You may change the delivery address of your order shipment up to 48hrs after you place your order. Unfortunately we are unable to change your delivery address after this date. We will also require proof of address to be able to change the address on your order for security reasons. Please ensure that you have written your shipping and billing address correctly.
Payment is taken and processed at the time your order is placed. Our method of payment is trough PayPal and Moldova Agroindbank gateway.
All orders and pre-orders are final, the size and color cannot be adjusted and orders can’t be cancelled. Please ensure when placing an order/ pre-order that you wish to purchase the item and that you are happy with terms and conditions. By placing a pre-order you are agreeing to these Pre-order Terms and Conditions. Our usual terms and conditions apply. Our shipping policies apply.
e) Return, Refund & Exchange:
All order/pre-order sales are final. Orders/ pre-orders cannot be cancelled, modified, returned, exchanged or refunded. Exceptions may apply, please email via: email@example.com for all the inquiries in regards.
We use both DHL and EMS (Express Mail Service) as our delivery service providers, depending on your location. Unfortunately, due to potential COVID19 disruptions, shipping may be delayed. As soon as your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a confirmation email. The shipping costs are fixed per order (40EUR). Your order should arrive within 5-12 working days depending on your destination. Please be aware that customs and duty fees may apply and are not included in our prices, we would advise you to check with your local customs office in regards. The customer will be liable to pay in any destination. We do not hold responsibility for any parcels returned for unpaid customs fees and will not issue refunds under these circumstances. For any other delivery related enquiries please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship to following destinations:
Austria, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- All names, logos and related names, design marks and slogans used by us are trademarks or service marks of us or our licensees.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights) in all information, data, text, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together “Materials“) on the Website, and the design, layout, “look and feel” and appearance of the Website is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. You are permitted to use and download Materials or extracts from the Website to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
- Your use of the Website and any Materials is for your internal, personal, private use only;
- Except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Website or any Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but is not limited to) not reproducing or storing any part of the Website or any Materials in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service;
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, videos or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on the Website;
- Our copyright notice (e.g. © FIDAN NOVRUZOVA 2020) or, where indicated, the notice of our licensors, must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials or extracts from the Website;
- When you lawfully or with our consent copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, print or quote from any of the Website or any Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and the Website. You must also do so in accordance with any restrictions which we stipulate on the Website;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise by us are reserved.